FFM 2020 at the University of Milano-Bicocca
Due to the global conditions, FFM 2020 will not be held in Milan in June 2020. It may be rescheduled to early September in the same location. We will inform you as soon as possible.
- Advances in asset management
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Modeling with high-frequency data
- Market microstructure
- Fund management and trading rules
- Modeling volatility and correlation
- Risk analysis and credit trading
- Derivatives pricing models
- Sustainable investments
Call for Paper
The call for paper is now available and can be downloaded here.