FFM 2020 at the University of Milano-Bicocca
The 27th Forecasting Financial Markets Conference, co-organised by the Forecasting Financial Markets Association and the Center for European Studies (CefES-DEMS) - University of Milano-Bicocca (Italy), will take place at the University of Milano-Bicocca (Bd. U6, Viale Piero e Alberto Pirelli, 22, Milano, Italy), from June 17 to 19, 2020.
- Advances in asset management
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Modeling with high-frequency data
- Market microstructure
- Fund management and trading rules
- Modeling volatility and correlation
- Risk analysis and credit trading
- Derivatives pricing models
- Sustainable investments
Call for Paper
The call for paper is now available and can be downloaded here.