International Conference on Quantitative Finance
Forecasting Financial Markets
June 29th to July 1st, 2022 - Milan (Italy)
Co-organised by the Forecasting Financial Markets Association,
and the Rimini Center for Economic Analysis Europe ETS (RCEA-Europe ETA) - University of Milano-Bicocca (Italy)
- Advances in asset management
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Modeling with high-frequency data
- Market microstructure
- Fund management and trading rules
- Modeling volatility and correlation
- Risk analysis and credit trading
- Derivatives pricing models
- Sustainable investments
The conference programme is now available and can be downloaded here.
Join us on LinkedIn!
You are encouraged to join the Forecasting Financial Markets LinkedIn group.
Click here to join our LinkedIn Group