AN INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON QUANTITATIVE FINANCE
Forecasting Financial Markets is an international conference on quantitative finance, which has been held every year since 1994.
Since its inception, the conference has grown in scope and stature to become a key international meeting point for those interested in quantitative finance, with the participation of quantitative market professionals and of prestigious academic and research institutions from all over the world including major central banks and quantitative fund managers.
- Advances in asset management
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Modeling with high-frequency data
- Market microstructure
- Fund management and trading rules
- Modeling volatility and correlation
- Risk analysis and credit trading
- Derivatives pricing models
- Sustainable investments